I know it might be way to soon, but I am already thinking about my spring/summer shoes this year! Lately I’ve been seeing the slip-on type shoe more and more. At first I didn’t really like it, but the more I’ve seen other people style it, the more I see its potential! I see them as an in-between for a Converse All Star and an Espadrille :). I own a lot of converse shoes already, so I want something new this year. That’s why I’ve been looking online and made this inspiration board that I’d like to share with you. As you can see the slip-ons come in all sorts of colors and materials, there is definitely a style for everyone out there! I think my favorite style is the first one!
What do you think about the slip-on trend? And which ones are your favorite?
1. Pedder Red Woven metallic leather skate slip-ons
2. Report Areva Black Velvet Slip-On Sneakers
3. Vans The Classic Slip-On Sneaker in Blue Patent Leather
4. Charlotte Russe Qupid Chevron Sequin Slip-On Sneakers
5. Warehouse Leopard Print Slip On Trainers
6. Charlotte Russe Floral Print Canvas Slip-On Sneakers
7. Snake Print Slip On Plimsolls