Instead of writing about my Monthly Faves, this time I’m doing a blogpost about all the empty products I’ve gathered through the month of April. Mostly because I don’t really have that many new faves, but also because the products I finish are (most of the time) also products I love using, so I thought this was a good switch up! I did however still include my ‘non-beauty favorites’ at the end of the blogpost! Let’s see what my thoughts on all these empties are!
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + : this acne treating moisturiser has been one of my go to’s for a long time. It’s just such a trustworthy product! There is one thing I don’t really like about it though, you can read more about that here! At the moment I’m trying a new moisturiser (more about this soon), but once I’ve finished it I think I might have to go back to using this one.
- Ren Clearcalm 3 Clay Cleanser : I never thought I would like a cream cleaser as much as I loved using this one! It is very gentle, but it still deals with my blemishes. Definitely repurchase worthy! A while back I wrote this blogpost reviewing it more in depth!
- Philosophy Melon Daiquiri shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath : it’s the smell that convinced me to buy this Philosophy product! It smells sugary and melony, which I like! It was always a bubbely party under the shower using this guy. The bottle makes it a little hard to get the last bits out though…
- Maybeline the Falsies Mascara: ever since Tanya Burr announced that this is here all time fave mascara (so I had to try it too), this mascara has been a staple in my make-up bag! It gives me the volume, the length and the non-clumpy-ness I want! Tip: I like mine a little dried out. I recently bought a new one, but find it a litlle too wet. Waiting some time makes the formula better in my opinion!
- Bourjois 123Perfect CC Cream : I can’t rave about this product enough! I love it! It makes my skintone look even without covering too much, it looks dewy and fresh ànd it lasts! Check out this blogpost if you’d like my more extensive opinion about the Bourjois bases.
- Nectar of Nature Nourishing Conditioner : normally I never go for the conditioners meant for dry hair, because I was scared it would make my hair greasy too fast. However, I felt like my hair needed a little bit more conditioning after I had colored it and decided to try this one. t’s a great thing I did, because I liked using it a lot. It made my hair soft and smooth, and not at all greasy! Also, you can smell the yummie mango and nut butter scents!
April was a month of watching movies, as you can tell from my non-beauty favorites:
- Song: Uncover by Zara Larsson, such a great sing-along-song! This girl has a voice guys!
- Series: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Ellie Kemper is so funny in this sitcom!
- Movie: I can’t choose! I watched so many… In my top 3 are: Focus (Will Smith is such a great actor!), If I Stay (as good as the book in my opinoin) and Insurgent (I didn’t love Divergent, but this one was better!).
- Book: Where She Went by Gayle Forman, last month I read If I Stay and I had to find out how the story further developped! I won’t spoil anything, but this book is very different than the first one! I think I liked it even better!
- YouTube channel: Tyson J Henderson, he makes the most amazing proposal video’s! Already day dreaming about what mine is going to look like 😉
Hope you liked my first empties blogpost! What amazing products did you finish in April? As always, let me know!