March has been a very busy month, since I am doing an internship combined with my studies at the moment. Walking to the bus and then from the train station to the city center twice every day has become part of my weekly routine. So my faves this month have everything to do with easy beautifiers and comfortable to wear-ness. Hope you can get some inspiration for next month!
For make-up I’ve worn these three base products every single day! The Bourjois CC Cream (I have shade 32) is the perfect light weight skin perfector. It evens out my skin tone and covers a lot of my redness. It’s a light coverage though, so for spots and dark circles I apply a little bit of concealer. To make sure the foundation stays put, I apply this Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder (I have shade 52). It’s a super fine powder that really works! After a long day my skin still looks decent. To add a healthy glow to my skin I apply theBalm’s Mary-Lou Manizer. It has the most gorgeous golden shine. I apply it on my cheekbones, cupids bow and my eyelids to make me look more glowing and awake. I’m so glad I found this product, because it is really hard to find in Belgium! Definitley the best buy of the month!
For my lips I’ve been loving this Colour Crush lipstick from The Body Shop in the shade ‘Hot Date’. These lipsticks have a great creamy formula. They aren’t the most longwearing out there but I don’t mind! It’s kind off a statement lip color, so less attention is drawn to my dark under eye circles (I hope). It also matches my sneakers perfectly! (more in depth review here) Another favorite this month is this USB stick in the shape of a lipstick! I mean, how cute is this? I found it in the Hema and I really couldn’t resist! It makes organizing and back-upping my documents a lot more fun! I also really like my travel size Bioderma to take with me on the go! It’s such a handy litlle bottle and always handy!
A couple of my non-beauty favorites :
These Nike Internationalist sneakers are seriously the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn! It took me a while to actually wear them, because they are not a style I’m used to. But now that I’ve experienced the way they feel, I am so happy I bought them. The maroon color is a trend this spring, but I still struggle to style them… For now I’ve worn them with either all black/blue or grey and white styles.
- Song: Sunny by Traum:a, a totally random song but it makes me oh so ready for summer!
- Series: The100, kinda like The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Maze Runner in one TV series format! What’s not to like? Sadly, season 3 will air in october 2015, I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life in the meantime…
- Movie: The Impossible, very touching story based on the expierence of Maria Belon and her family in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. A real tearjerker!
- Book: If I Stay by Gayle Forman, I got this book for Christmas and have been reading it on the train! I’m curious what the ending will be!
- YouTube channel: TheLineUp, these two girls have more style in their little toe than I have in my whole body! Very creative videos!
Did any of my faves ever got on your list? Let me know!